Are you interested in nonprofit management?
Marketing Intern experience requirements
Intern candidates should be enrolled in and on track to graduate from a four-year college or university with a degree. Assisting at Love Without Reason through an internship is designed to help candidates obtain a year of experience in a related role, often required by larger companies.
Because this is an entry-level position, intern candidates gain most of their experience while earning their degree or completing other internships.
Selected candidates will receive an official letter verifying the internship. Printed on company letterhead as required by the college for Proof of Internship. Letters of reference will validate and document your hard work as an intern with Love Without Reason.
Essential skills for this position include the following:
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills
- • Ability to translate complex research into common language
- • Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- • Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- • Ability to quickly learn and process information
- • Organization and time management skills
Unpaid and non-benefited internship