WHAT: 5KRun4Love Charity & Competitive Run
WHEN: September 11, 2021
- Walk-in Registration and Packet Pick-up from 7:45a.m. – 8:45 A.M.
- Ceremony in Remembrance of the 20th anniversary of 9/11
- Moment of Silence at 8:46 a.m.
- Run begins at 9 A.M.
WHERE: Tennessee Riverpark, Shelter #1 (Near Chickamauga dam), 4301 Amnicola Hwy, Chattanooga, 37402.
WHY: September is Craniofacial Acceptance Month. Come and run in honor of all of our cleft heroes around the globe!
IMPORTANT: Love Without Reason will not be responsible for any COVID related cancellations or incidents during the run. When you register to run, it is implied that you have taken every precaution to ensure that you are safe and properly protected. By registering you are acknowledging that you will not hold Love Without Reason liable for any COVID related sickness or other injuries caused during the event.
International Virtual Run
If you are not in the city of Chattanooga, but want to be involved then you could do the following:
1. If possible sponsor the 5K, or sponsor others to run by using this 5KRun4Love Regstration Link to “Join the Run” or “Pay it Forward” or become an “Extraordinary Citizen Doing Extraordinary things”.
2. Go to the facebook events page https://www.facebook.com/events/1330109310717945 and sign up to run virtually.
3. Go to http://www.lovewithoutreason.org/donate and donate as your heart leads you to in “Honor of Philip.”
4. Plan your own run on September 19th, from wherever you are in the world, and post your pictures to the 5KRun4Love page or the Love Without Reason page and let us know that you ran in honor of Philip.
5. Use the hashtag #PhilipsDream #5kRun4Love as you post your pictures.